11.29.2008

just wanted to say...

that i am sucking at being enrolled in 18 credits
and being engaged at the same time...
i apparently have a one-track mind.
c'est la vie, you know what they say:
C's B's get degrees!

---

Oh and apparently--
dating = 3 credits
in a relationship = 6 credits
engaged = 9 credits
married = 3 credits
single = ??? (depends on how wild you are i guess)

---

One more thing:
the BYU GPA calculator is way too much fun to play with...and so very dangerous. I just calculated that I can get all B-'s [minuses!] and one C and still hover somewhere around a 3.45 GPA overall. Worst-case scenario.
Meanwhile, getting straight B+'s in all my classes would only bring my GPA to a 3.51...
Hmm...kind of makes me feel less stressed about the mountain of assignments and projects and presentations and final exams due in the next two weeks.

2 comments:

  1. haha, that's pretty funny. My whole GPA went down the drain the year I was engaged! oops! What can you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. You can coast and be good. Or you can work hard to not really see much upside. No worries.

    ReplyDelete