1.20.2009

We're just like disney

Let me tell you about Themed Dinners!

It's Italian Week at the LaRose-Adams Eatery. On the menu is homemade pizza, stuffed shells and homemade bread, spaghetti, and possibly some Lean Cuisine italian-style delights. Coming up will be Asian Week, Mexican Week, and 3rd World Country Week. (we love our rice and beans).

The schedule goes something like this:
Sunday- we cook
Monday- we eat leftovers
Tuesday- we cook something easy of which leftovers leave little to be desired (e.g. spaghetti)
Wednesday- we cook again, something delicious
Thursday- we eat leftovers
Friday- date night?
Saturday- lean cuisine? (still working out the kinks)

So let it be written. So let it be done.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Why does it have to be said "Third World Country"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you guys are funny. Seriously though, if I lived there, I think I would invite myself over! I mean, homemade bread? What?! You guys should look into opening a little restaurant. You could do your food around the world and do themes each week, like you mentioned. That would be awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete