3.09.2009

Sexy People

Yesterday while I was supposed to be studying for my independent study class, I ran into a blog that made me giggle, in fact, it made me LOL. It is one of those things that makes me truly grateful the internet exists. I haven't finished perusing at the archives but I'm working on it.
Click click here.
[This was the paragraph that related to the post title]

The other day i made a cheesecake with raspberries and it tasted celestial...yesterday i made pancakes to celebrate the extra hour of sunlight and they were, well...the opposite of celestial. I had never made pancakes from scratch before but maybe i'll try again someday. And then once more after that. 3rd time's a charm.

I don't have fotos of the food, but i do have some of sexy people.



[Walter w/ Cat; Ramon & Michelle; Chad; Matt]

p.s. i'm in class and it's horrifically boring. it's 2 1/2 hours long. and i'm in trouble cause there's 44 minutes left and my laptop battery is about to die. help.

2 comments:

  1. 44 minutes? I'll save you! Wow- I really like the cat, that is a good looking cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet you wish you had a portrait like that of you and Furball...

    ReplyDelete