11.19.2008

Things I look Forward To

[about being married] [in one month!]
  • no more midnight drop-offs in the freezing car
  • moving in to the condo
  • no more washing my dishes in the bathroom sink because the kitchen sink is overflowing
  • falling asleep with a warm bod in my bed
  • infinitely more fridge space
  • keeping the thermostat cool at night
  • cooking healthy together
  • taking charge of my fertility!
  • having a man in the house to do...manly things
  • gaining a whole new bonus familia
  • putting a ring on his finger
  • always having a parking spot
  • no more bishop chastity chats
  • midnight Smith's runs to bake cookies [well...we already do this]
  • hyphenating my name, I guess is the plan ?
  • working to meet our goals
  • planning and dreaming and traveling and 

No comments:

Post a Comment