5.05.2012

10 years of blogging, sort of

I realized that today marks 10 years since i started my first blog. For realz. I was 15, a freshman in high school. And I didn't have much to say other than how much I hated school and how many kids I was babysitting that weekend.  But despite all of its teenage angstyness, I'm glad it still exists. (It's here, and these are my first posts)  I created another xanga blog in early 2004 where my great writings continued throughout high school and early college. Now if only I could say I've been blogging 10 years consistently...that would be something to blog about!

P.S. In April 2006 I optimistically joined a blog group called "Mitt Romney for President".

P.P.S. On another note, we now have an inflatable kayak, & life vests too. I think this will be the weekend of its official launch. Conditions are perfect.

1 comment:

  1. She's alive!!! I've missed posts from both of you. I don't know how I missed the January one! I can't believe you guys have an inflatable kayak...good luck with that! haha sounds like an adventure. Well, you better get bloggina again so you can say you've blogged for 15 years, and 20 and so on.... ;)

    ReplyDelete