My favorite thing to make in a blender, as of late, is below....it's kind of spicy, & awesome, and yes: green. Technically, it would probably be best in a juicer, but, no tengo el juicer machine.*
(*a few times I've strained the blended ingredients through a mesh strainer into a bowl which made it turn into juice, but that's an extra step, & in the mornings before work I'm already late enough as it is. story of my life)
(Makes 2 servings, or about 24 ounces)
2 handfuls of spinach (or kale, de-stemmed)
2 granny smith apples (peeled & chopped- you could leave the skin on but it'll be more pulpy and: non-organic apple skin is bad!)
1 cucumber (peeled and chopped)
Juice of 1/2 to 1 lemon (more is better when it comes to lemons....my motto anyway)
Fresh Ginger (thumb-sized section, slice off the brown outer skin)
1/2 to 1 cup of water
1) Add about 1/2 cup of water to blender. (add more later if needed)
2) Add spinach, followed by apples.
3) Pulse together until fairly well-blended (you might have to stop the blender and stir everything with a spoon to help it along)
4) Add cucumber, ginger, and lemon juice.
5) Blend (on 'liquefy' setting, if available)
6) Add up to a cup of ice and blend, one last time.
7) Taste-test...add more water if too thick, more ginger if not gingery enough, etc.
9) The end.