5.01.2008

Mint Brownies Anyone?

I have decided that I absolutely adore temporary jobs.
  • They are fantastic for people with short attention spans (moi, for instance) who get bored with a job rather quickly.
  • It's fun to make friends with the other people right away, knowing that if you don't like them after two more days you'll never see them again.
  • Plus, it's a great way to earn some quick cash and I have never been paid so much in my life (excluding the $20/hour piano lessons...miss those days).
In any event, I highly recommend it.

Working at Women's Conference is an interesting time. Every hour or so, the concession stand becomes busy for about 20 minutes as the womenfolk line up to get their BYU brownies in between sessions. Plus, diet cokes (I had to reassure that they were indeed CAFFEINE FREE about 20 times) and chicken salad croissants- those seem to be the popular women foods. During the sessions, however, it's free time. I just chill in the Marriott Center and sample the various vendings- gratis.
Hello $9.50/hour- Bring it on BYU!

No comments:

Post a Comment