Tagging me is a very smart way of getting me to blog again.
(This is for you Aubrey!)
6 Random Things About Me:
1. I have a mild obsession with flossing, as of late. Anytime, anywhere. Not shy about pulling out the floss. It makes my teeth feel like they're floating.
2. From January 25th 2007 through May 11th 2008 I typed in my journal on MicrosoftWord every.single.day. Consecutively. Every day during that time is accounted for. (Must be honest- I did forget once in a while, when I was camping in the desert wilderness for instance, but I would fake an entry the next day instead.) Shamefully, my trip to Europe totally threw me off and I haven't gotten back into the groove.
3. Since I was homeschooled until 4th grade, when I resumed my education in the public system I was an odd duck. Certified nut. I wore gold knee-high cowboy boots over striped stretchy pants to school. I read thick chapter books during recess. I played the flute during recess. I beat all the kids at math games. I got my first B (on a science test) and had nightmares for weeks that I wouldn't get into college. 5th grade & being in a class with old friends led itself into a pattern of normalcy that I maintained through the next 7 years. But I always felt I carried a "homeschooled aura". (Read: Notable Moments at Home-School Prom)
4. Didn't eat chicken until age 10. From ages 1 through 9 I thrived on cold cereal, peanut butter sandwiches with no crust, spaghetti with butter, pizza without sauce, and dunkaroos. To this day, chicken has been my most prized eating achievement.
5. I have actually been blogging since 2002. Since then, I've written in about 4 or 5 blogs, most of which I can't remember how to find them. But the original, in all of its immature, adolescent glory, can be found here.
6. Some people call me Jennifer. Most people call me Jenn. A select few call me Jenny (e.g. those who've known me since I gracefully exited the womb). Unaware of ever being called anything else.
P.S. I tag Aaron (again, in case he missed the 1st one), Meagan, Marissa, Kristi, and whoever wants to play.
P.P.S. Happy Birthday, Mom
P.P.P.S. Hilarious. 3 Things to Take to a Desert Island.