5.13.2009

Cellular snippets!

Every year or so I purge my phone of the grainy yet plentiful images that lie within. The fun thing about cell phone photos is that you only take them when you didn't think the event would be noteable enough to bring your real camera. Thus, the random: (in random order)
   
This is a good find from an evening Borders browse

 
This is the time all us roommates had the same facebook status

 
This is the time after i got married...driving by myself from american fork to provo in my wedding dress in a snow storm, praying not to be pulled over.

 
This is the time we crashed a business gathering at the Mariott hotel because Ryan Shupe & the rubberband were playing...turns out, the asian business travelers weren't into them like we were...and we had the show to ourselves. along with some leftover half-eaten cheesecake...  
This book is pretty awesomely funny, of the LOL variety, especially after reading through the 11,002 things to be happy about book, once upon a time.  
This is the time when me & aaron went on our 3rd date, almost two years ago, june 9th 2007. We were watching fireworks in orem and i took this foto. Otherwise known as our first foto together. Awwww!
 
Speaking of awww, here is our first s'more together. 4th date, june 14th 2007. don't ask how i know these things.  
These are the fotos that make me realize i have a thing for people dressed as bunnies...creepster, i know. but don't they make you happy?

 

  
This is the time soon after getting married when I was constantly paranoid my birth control was going to fail me, like a cheap placebo- or that I would be one of the %.05. But it didn't, one pink line every time; eat drink & be merry!
 
This is the time last week when we craved Chick-fil-a and we were leaving SLC & the closest one was in the opposite direction- Murray. the trek was made.  
This is from the time when the ox was in the mire.

This is when we graduated
 
This is how aaron holds my wrist sometimes when he drives. i like it; it's very secure.

 
This is my bike 2 winters ago; how i found it after church. boy was i mad-- nothing like flying down the hill after church, my skirt blowing in the winds, scriptures on the handlebars...but not that blustery day.
I already posted sheri dew several posts ago, so- last one...a really fantastic green insect.

4 comments:

  1. Those were really fun!! I have to admit that when I got down to the pregnancy test pic that it caught me eye for a second and I thought "OMG, is this how they are going to surprise us and tell us they are pregnant?" Of course knowing that you weren't planning to get pregnant now....but you never know for sure, ya know!? Obviously you do, hence the tests and pictures. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. Little snapshots of your vida.

    Love,
    The Easter Bunny #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really enjoyed this post, jenn.
    i forgot about that time when we all changed our stati...
    good times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the pics Jenn... never saw these ones before.
    Like the bike one and the wedding dress driving one.

    Love Ya

    Dad

    ReplyDelete