7.09.2009

Thursday Thought

It's the 2nd last day of my internship (glory be!) and i've spent it peeling off my dead skin, wondering why no one told me i wasn't supposed to be using a green pen the last 4 months, pondering if people would judge me if i end up working at barnes & noble with my bachelor's degree, and drinking coke. i love coke, of the non-diet (& non-drug, thus far) variety.

 
[the aforementioned green pen]
What was that? You'd like to see a picture of my dead skin? Well, ok.
Lo siento. (I really love taking cell-photos lately, they capture moments so well) 

 So...in other news. I forecast more blogging once we move to MI and have the internet at home...that's just an excuse. but seriously...more blogging. soon-ish. This post feels very uneven...that's all for today. 

 P.S. Wait that's not all...now I'm here at the library with aaron and we thought it would be appropriate to post a photo of his foot-- both our ailments are courtesy of the sun:

2 comments: